Tuesday 19 February 2013

Feb 19: In utter amazement.

Antithesis to myself.
I look at others in such way.
Expecting their hard-earned path,
only gained through months and years of suffering.

Then I see people who do it so effortlessly.
10 years, short or long.
It is what it is.
Difference in age then is,
mere 2 years.

In those 2 year differences, I see so many things built.
Another degree.
Marriage.
And on way to tenure ship.

Have you ever seen anything else so smooth?
Amazing, amazing I said,
couldn't be helped so amazed.
The odds, the chances, the probability! I wondered

Perhaps to thee, my exclamation might be bemused statement,
but I say to thee, I'm simply amazed.
The odds I ask,
The interviews I ask,
I want to ask more questions, but I don't want to be viewed impolite.
Although I might have made myself seem rude.

I wonder about path so smooth.
Something that are meant to be.
Perhaps they were meant to be.
Can I change my path?
Do I dare?


No comments:

Post a Comment