Sunday 18 March 2012

From: Globeandmail.com


I read the Globe almost religiously.
Even though their news is a) biased (compared to other newspaper agency) b)pictures tend to say 1000 words but they don't display them at all when they can and lastly c) they don't cover much international news.

The reason why? I suppose its my habit, a daily routine and I like to check the headlines and also the currency exchange rate (right on their homepage!) and this! comic illustration that I always applaud for.

Well done again!


On the other note...

From: Western meme
 

So this past weekend was St.Patty's day and it was a wild night in London,ON
Yes, there was an actual RIOT!
where?


 


Sigh... this will hurt the school no doubt.
 I wonder what the admin do in order to reconciliate this image after St.Patty's

No comments:

Post a Comment