Saturday 19 January 2013






I like being a tourist.
Every little things look more vivid and precious.
You take notice of flickering light in a street and 
think how wonderful it is and take note of it.
I mean, When will you come to this place again to take note of it?

Being a tourist anywhere in this world
makes you little more brave, 
almost as if your inhibition is loosen, 
as if you are drunk, 
feeling the buzz.

You become more yourself...
not bound by who [you] are 
when [you] are living in a familiar place, 
that is... where [you] are from, 
where [you] are defined by [you]r work, 
[you]r friends and [you]r social circumstance.

You invent yourself but at the same time, 
you could be yourself completely. 
Since no body has any image of [you].

This is how I mean.

And you can very well tell that 
What I don't like are:
Image.
Prejudice.



Perhaps that is why I'm at most ease and friendliest when I don't know people.

Being a tourist allows me to do that.

Being a tourist makes me appreciate things and life in a different light.
Being a tourist also allow me to express the joys with others, 
who are also foreigners there.



Being a Tourist







No comments:

Post a Comment